A growing firm with a start-up mentality, Nerac actively seeks out talent capable of moving our organization forward in the research industry.
Our analysts work across multiple industries, through Business, Technology and Intellectual Property, directly impacting a company's ability to succeed in a continually shifting market landscape. Innovative people that want to have an impact, work at Nerac.
Who is Nerac?
Nerac is a composite of scientists, engineers, MBAs and PhDs that look to move beyond the lab and affect change at core levels of an organization.
- Entrepreneurs: As an ESOP organization, our employees are empowered to be effective value-add partners, equally responsible for Nerac's success. Personal stakes move beyond salary and into the fabric of our culture.
- Collaborators: Working in teams across industries and disciplines we ensure that solutions are fully vetted and certain.
- Intellectuals: An advanced degree will only get a person so far. It's not just the level of the degree, but the curiosity, creativity and originality of thought that is brought to the solution process.
- Visionaries: Continuous improvement necessitates the ability to move beyond the standard and raise the bar. To do that Nerac employee-owners have to possess the insight required to go beyond the now.
Clients look to us to for a unique combination of scientific, technical and business expertise and analysis to solve complex problems, including:
- Determining the value of a company through Intellectual Property
- Emerging Strategies in Functional Foods
- Strategic Decision-Making and Competitive Intelligence in Pharmaceutical Markets
- Commercialization Strategies
- Advances in Metallurgy
- Biofuels in Aviation and much more!
What's My Role? How am I Evaluated?
When looking at the potential fit with an organization, these are the questions that matter the most. They empower you to act and react to internal and external challenges, define your path to success and address your individual ability to contribute.What counts with Nerac?
Thought-leadership, professional network, industry impact, collaborative ability, team work. These are just a few items that exemplify a Nerac employee-owner.
A Career in Solutions
A career in solutions goes beyond the bench science experience. It's an opportunity to contribute and manage change from day one.
Core Roles include:
- Project Analysts
- Lead Project Analysts
- Business Development Managers
- Client Service Managers
As proactive partners we assist our clients by providing solutions and staying connected throughout the implementation process.
- Long term relationships are built on the authenticity that we bring when addressing client challenges and industry trends
- Meet and consult with clients to understand the dilemma
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Lead the development of actionable solutions and research reports
- Extrapolate industry trends and technological developments to forecast developments
- Proactively participate throughout the development and implementation process
- Provide thought-leadership via analysis of emerging issues, opportunities, product development, strategy and marketing direction
Our start-up mentality is exemplified by our location(s). Here's the great thing: our Analysts are everywhere (and if we aren't there yet, we will be soon)!
- Over 40% of our Analysts work virtually from home; enhancing their individual experience and reducing their carbon footprint.
- Located all across the US, Analysts have diverse backgrounds and provide unique views and perspectives.
- Working off-site presents the opportunity to maximize client interaction, including participating on embedded client teams.