Analyst Denise Ryan brings over 14 years experience as a medical laboratory technician to companies seeking knowledge and analysis in the areas of biotechnology, life sciences, toxicology, and environmental science. Her analytical skills, particularly in the areas of biomedicine and environmental science, help generate information that companies use to make critical business decisions.
Before joining Nerac, Ms. Ryan was a medical laboratory technician at Bedford VA Hospital, Waltham Hospital, and Wing Memorial Hospital in Massachusetts and Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford Springs, Conn. She also worked in the field of environmental biology for the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection's Water Division.
Ms. Ryan holds a bachelor’s degree in environmental studies from Mount Holyoke College and a master’s degree in library science from Simmons College. She is a certified environmental analyst and medical laboratory technician, and she is a member of the Special Libraries Association and the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- M.L.I.S., Masters in Library & Information Science,
2001 Simmons College
- B.A., Environmental Studies, Mount Holyoke College
- Certification, Environmental Analyst I (State of Massachusetts)
- Certification, Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP)
- Member, Special Libraries Association
- Member, Society of Competitive Information Professionals
- Member, American Society for Clinical Pathology