Custom Research and Advisory Solutions
Nerac’s Engineering Analysts have experience in resolving engineering–focused patent and competitive intelligence questions. Our analysts cover the electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering disciplines, but also collaborate with Nerac analysts from other backgrounds, such as metallurgy, medical devices, energy, and polymers to develop the team appropriate for your specific need.
Many companies use Nerac’s services within their internal stage-gate processes to mitigate both financial and legal risks early in the R&D process. The Nerac team works with innovative organizations and helps them stay at the cutting edge of technological advancement, maximize the return on innovation investments and compete effectively in crowded and diverse markets. Evaluation of competitive products and product specifications, in combination with high-quality patent research, provides Nerac clients the intelligence they need to invest in the right technologies.
Nerac's Engineering Expertise
- Microelectronics and Semiconductors
- Electronic Devices/Circuits
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Industrial Machinery
Client Industries/Markets Served
- Automotive and Transportation
- Building and Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Robotics and Automation
- Medical Devices
Recently completed projects
- Performed state of the art assessment in thermophotovoltaic (TPV) technology for vehicles
- Competitive analysis of several Chinese competitors for a multi-national client in the turbo-machinery market
- Procure patent protection for converting current combustion engine technology over to a radically different fuel source and then license the rights to manufacturers.